Pages

Thursday, 27 August 2015

A new school year, a new diary...

I LOVE planning. It is one of the fun bits of home education - buying books, working out what each child will be doing, replacing worn out pens. 

This year, I decided I needed to shake up how I plan my children's work. I wanted something more convenient for me to use each day. For the past few years, I have written a week plan for each child. This has worked fairly well, but I think it would be better to have everything in one place for the day.

I looked at a few different diaries that you could buy, but none of them quite suited my needs. So, my husband has made me my very own diary. 




He created it in a Word document, printed it, and then had it bound at Rymans. Overall, including printing all the pages, it cost about £12 to make.

I have space each day to write what each child is doing in every subject. This means that I can see at a glance what we are supposed to be doing that day.



Now all I need to do is actually plan some work for my children!




No comments:

Post a Comment