Pages

Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Brainbox Young Games Inventor 2016

Board games are a staple of family life here, so last year my eldest had great fun designing a board game to enter for the Young Games Inventor competition. He makes board games as a hobby anyway, so this was an ideal chance for him to think of a new one. His entry (an Ancient Egypt inspired game) was shortlisted, which he was really excited about.

This year, all three boys have decided to enter the Young Games Inventor 2016 competition.

My youngest has completed and submitted his dinosaur game:

My 7 year old's dinosaur game.


My older two are still working on their entries. My 11 year old is making a game about caring for hamsters, and my 9 year old is creating a space themed board game.

My 11 year old's hamster game.

My 9 year old's space game.

The deadline for entries is 1st November, so there is still time for any board game enthusiasts to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment