Pages

Saturday, 11 February 2017

Avid Reader Books (My Choices) - 2017 Christian Reading Challenge

I have just finished all the books I chose for the Light Reader level of the Christian Reading Challenge that we are tackling as a family this year. The rest of the family who are taking part are about half way through. Although the older two boys have each read more books in total than me this year, they have read fewer from the challenge.

My Books

Here are my choices for the Avid Reader level:

1) A book written by a Puritan: Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment by Jeremiah Burroughs

2) A book by or about a missionary: My Seventh Monsoon by Naomi Reed

3) A book about Christian living: Maximum Life by Julian Hardyman

4) A commentary on a book of the Bible: Joshua: No Falling Words by Dale Ralph Davis

5) A book about the Reformation: Why the Reformation Still Matters by Michael Reeves & Tim Chester

6) A book about theology: The Good News We Almost Forgot by Kevin DeYoung

7) A book recommended by a family member: New York by Edward Rutherfurd

8) A book with a great cover: Openness Unhindered by Rosaria Champagne Butterfield

9) A book on the current New York Times list of bestsellers: The Whistler by John Grisham

10) A book about church history: Among God’s Giants by J. I. Packer

11) A book of 100 pages or less: Is God Anti-Gay by Sam Allberry

12) A book of your choice: Call For the Dead by John le Carré

13) A book that won a prize: The Road by Cormac McCarthy



No comments:

Post a Comment